Thanksgiving did happen ya’ll. Here’s the proof.
- Still loves his milkies!
- Loves to talk
- Gives us huge smiles!
- Is so close to laughing!
- Can grab onto toys/blankets and put them in his mouth
- Really good at the face-scrape, army crawl
- Wears size 2 diapers (sometimes 3)
- Wears 3-6 month and bigger clothes
- Still working on getting that thumb in his mouth
- Enjoys staring at his new mobile
- Can roll over from front to back
- Only gets up twice a night!
- Interacts with us more and more
- Nicknames: Chunk Butterton, Spit Face, Stink Butt, Sir Farts a Lot
little man was baptized this past weekend. He was that baby who made noises and squirmed during the whole ceremony. He seemed to be saying “guys, why are we just STANDING here? Let’s do something!” He did calm down when he was blessed with the Chrism oil, I think it was the wonderful smell…
This festival is legit ya’ll. Battle reenactments complete with cannons and horses and a live commentator. The people participating think of everything, and rarely break character. There were even small children dressed in period wear playing with period toys! A definite recommend.
The rest of the weekend was spent with the in-laws making more cider and enjoying some great weather.